Thursday, December 26, 2013

Trying to Get Back on Track

Being sick and depressed has led me to miss several weeks of working out with my trainer, but last week I met her at my gym so she could show me how to use all those intimidating machines. We were there for two hours, checking out the place, getting a workout in, and talking about what's holding me back. I need to get out of my own way.

Tuesday we met at the usual place and revisited one of my first workouts she designed for me, but with added weights/heights/reps. I did it all even though I thought I wasn't going to be able to do it.

Now I have another freaking cold and sore throat with the usual asthmatic cough. So frustrating! Sometimes it feels like the universe wants me to be a big fat ass.

On the plus side, I haven't gained ALL my weight back. I am still 10 pounds less than I was when I started. Wish it was 100 pounds, but I guess I need to work harder for that.

I want to step on the board for the Wii Fit and have the stupid thing NOT groan and say cheerfully "that's obese!"

No comments:

Post a Comment